Hello Everyone!
Thank you for your participation and critique of the Image Studios employee blogs. You can find all the blogs listed just to the right of this blog.  
Feel free to take your time, however, I hope to hear back from you before January 30th.  We would like you to leave comments on the individual blogs, and I would like you to help me give awards for the categories listed.

Best Design
Most Interesting Content
Most Defining of an Interesting Person/Artist
Best Blog Header
Blog most likely to have you return or "follow"
Weird (Weird can be a good thing in the blog world)

Please send me your choices for these categories and anything more you care to offer would be appreciated in an email to dgehl@imagestudios.com

Thank you for your patience and your time!  I hope you enjoy blogging with Image Studios.

Comments

Popular Posts