3 Things in a Blog


There is an odd thing about photography and the number 3, and it played right into our blog reviews.  Our critique's comments were focused on the 3 things they looked for in a blog.
1. Information-Critiques described a desire to learn, laugh, or the search for inspiration.
2. Connection-Critiques were seeking to find a common interest, or to gain more
 familiarity with the business.
3. Design-Most Critiques noted that a good, clean and easy-to-read design is a must.







Here are a few things I heard from the critiques...   
"I like a sense of humor, this made me laugh."
"I was so inspired, I wanted to cook something."
"I liked the choice of colors and header."
"This blog blurs the lines between work and personal life."
"I learned some tips that I already put to use."
"Pull back the curtain... tell me more about you."
"This was weird... but interesting."

Our plan was to to accomplish 3 things. 
1. Create a blog with interesting content to make a connection with the reader.
2. Find a design, theme or thread to help give the blog a personality.
3. Make a committed to a blog as a new way of communicating our services.





Comments

  1. Are the blogger judges results on the way??? Can't wait to hear the news.... Happy Love weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts