Tree Obsession



Over the years, I've had a few unusual collections. I've collected pottery, furs, antique lamps, and vintage jewelry. My little obsessions come and go, even though I'm still hanging onto some of my favorite pottery pieces and a few furs that I'll probably never wear. My latest obsession has been trees. No, I'm not into landscaping these days, and I don't have a big collection of house plants, however, I can't seem to resist photographing a unique landscape with that simple line of trees.. or that one lonely tree paired with a colorful horizon line... or maybe I decided a black and white capture was more fitting that day.
This collage has 36 images or as I call them, "captured memories." For each image I took, I remember that day very well, from who I was with, to the temperature of the air. This is what makes photography so special to any photographer at any level. To me, it's the memory attached to every photo.

Comments

Popular Posts