DIVA Tree

DIVA

Making a stop at the Holiday Art Crawl in Menasha last night was a holiday shot-in-the-arm kind of inspiration. I couldn't resist pulling out my IPhone to take this shot of the window display at The Wreath Factory. The Diva Tree is a very large holiday tree display with this mannequin as the tree topper. If you haven't been to Menasha lately, it's a "must stop" for some unique holiday shopping. Do check out Wild Apple glass studio and gallery while you're there. I know you will be inspired too.

Comments

  1. that "diva tree" was awesome!!!! you're right, downtown menasha has alot to offer. great stores with tons of amazing talent and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out. I generally do downtown Neenah. NO, I AM NOT a snob! On Friday, Dec 4th from 5 to 7:30, Neenah has it's Live Mannequin event. Check it out if you can. It is a fun way to spend a holiday season evening.
    http://www.neenah.org/futureneenah/events++calendar/christmas/default.asp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts